⇒ 5 more: 2. Gloria • 3. Credo • 4. Sanctus • 5. Benedictus • 6. Agnus Dei
||Holograph manuscript, 1774..
PDF scanned by KBC-EhB
||Walter Senn (1904–1981)
||Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie I, Werkgruppe 1,|
Abteilung 1: Messen und Requiem: Messen, Bd.2 [NMA I/1/Abt. 1/2] (pp.75-120)
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1975. Plate BA 4573.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Missa Brevis nr. 3 av Mozart; Missa brevis n° 3 de Mozart; Missa Brevis No. 3; Missa brevis n.º 3; Missa brevis núm. 3; Missa brevis in F-Dur KV 192
||Missa Brevis n° 3; Misa n.º 6; Missa brevis n 3; Misa n. 6; Missa brevis n º 3; KV 192; KV 186f; Missa brevis n. 3; Misa n 6; Misa n º 6; Mass in F Major; K 192
||WorldCat; Wikipedia; VIAF: 185954980; LCCN: n88602249; GND: 300109563; SUDOC: 069283540; BNF: 13914968d; NLA: 36003730
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||K.192 ; K⁶.186f
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- I. Kyrie
- II. Gloria
- III. Credo
- IV. Sanctus
- V. Benedictus
- VI. Agnus Dei
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1802 - Vienna: Hoffmeister, Plate 87
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Voices: soprano, alto, tenor, bass; mixed chorus (SATB)|
Orchestra: [2 trumpets (C), 3 trombones]*, strings (no violas), continuo (organ)
NMA report (German)
||*Mozart added in the 2 trumpets and 3 trombones to the score later on.
Unlike many missae breve, this sets the full mass ordinary, though quickly.
|Masses by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Missa brevis in G major, K.49/47d ("No.1")
- Missa brevis in D minor, K.65/61a ("No.2")
- Mass in C major, K.66 ("No.3" or "Dominicus")
- Missa solemnis in C minor, K.139/47a ("No.4" or "Waisenhaus")
- Missa brevis in G major, K.140/Anh.C 1.12 ("No.5" or "Pastoral", spurious)
- Missa brevis in F major, K.192/186f ("No.6")
- Mass in C major, K.167 ("No.7")
- Missa brevis in D major, K.194/186h ("No.8")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.220/196b ("No.9" or "Spatzenmesse")
- Mass in C major, K.257 ("No.10" or "Credo")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.258 ("No.11" or "Spaur")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.259 ("No.12" or "Organ Solo")
- Mass in C major, K.262/246a ("No.13" or "Missa longa")
- Missa brevis in B-flat major, K.275/272b ("No.14")
- Mass in C major, K.317 ("No.15" or "Coronation")
- Missa solemnis in C major, K.337 ("No.16" or "Missa aulica")
- Mass in C minor, K.427/417a ("No.17" or "Great", incomplete)
- Requiem in D minor, K.626 (unfinished)