The contents in the "current" section is displayed on the home page. Keep this in mind when changing this page. Keep new entries at the top.
When adding new scores to the list, please take one entry in the "current" section and paste it to the "archive."
This featured list is intended to give special attention to rare editions, complete collections, or just nice things (complete operas, sets of parts, etc.). Pay attention to the scan quality of the score, which, of course, has to be excellent. Of particular interest are editions that have a certain musicological historical value.
Try to space out the pieces by composer, nationality, style, forces, etc.
Be aware that changes to this page will be reflected in the lay-out of the homepage.
If you have any questions, ask me. User:Vinteuil Yell at me Email me
- Must have verified publisher information.
- Must be PD in all three categories.
- Should be complete, rare or nice (see above).
- Should be good quality scans (8+).
- Take the bottom of "Current" and place it in "Archive" Under the div tag. Remove it from "Current."
- Refresh Main Page
- The full score and parts for Strauss’s Don Juan, Op.20, published by Aibl.
- The first edition of Momigny’s Cours complet d'harmonie et de composition, published by the author.
- The second edition (parts) of Isabella Leonarda's 12 Sonatas, Op.16, published by Pier-Maria Monti.
- The holograph manuscript of C.P.E. Bach’s Keyboard Trio in G major, H.523.
- The first edition of Charles Kassell Harris's Break the News to Mother, published by the composer.
- The full score and parts for Strauss’s Aus Italien, Op.16, published by Aibl.
- The first edition of Riepel’s Baßschlüssel, published by Johann Leopold Montag.
- The first edition of Isabella Leonarda's Motetti a voce sola, Op.6, published by Gardano.
- The holograph manuscript of C.P.E. Bach’s Keyboard Trio in F major, H.533.
- The first edition of Charles Kassell Harris's After the Ball, published by the composer.
- The holograph manuscript of Tchaikovsky’s Violin Concerto, Op.35.