||A New Book of Tabliture for the Bandora
||A Nevv Book of Tabliture for the Bandora: Contayning sundrie sorts of lessons, collected together out of diuers good Authors, for the furtherance and delight of such as are desirous to practise on this Instrument. Neuer before Published.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- The Quadron Pavan f.A4r (N.N.)
- The Quadron Galliard f.B2r (N.N.)
- Preludium f.B3r "A H" [Anthony Holborne]
- The new Hunt sundry waies f.B3v (Francis Cutting)
- without title f.C1v "A H" [Anthony Holborne]
- Those eies which set my fance on a fire f.C2v (N.N.)
- Howe can the tree but waste and wither away f.C3v (N.N.)
- One ioy of ioyes I only felt f.C4v (N.N.)
- But this & then no more it is my last of all f.D1v (N.N.)
- Treschoses f.D2v (N.N.)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||bandora/bandore (type of wire-strung lute); bandora, voice