(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Kolodin, Luis.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1926. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Luis Kolodin (b. 9 October 1984)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Felipe Sarro
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- Detailed biography: Luis Kolodin began studying music at 8. He attended Santa Cecilia Conservatory and later had teachers as Amilcar Zani Netto, Mauricio de Bonis, Monica Isabel Lucas and Judy Tarling. In 2014 he finished his master degree in Brahms at USP. His wide repertory covers from Baroque to Contemporary music, emphasizing Bach, Beethoven, Chopin and Brahms. He's very fond of historically oriented performances study and usually research about lesser known composers like Alkan, Catoire, Kosenko, Stenhammar and Brazilian music.
Pages in category "Kolodin, Luis/Performer"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Esquisses, Op.63 (Alkan, Charles-Valentin)
- 25 Études faciles et progressives, Op.100 (Burgmüller, Friedrich)
- 11 Etudes in the Form of Old Dances, Op.19 (Kosenko, Viktor)
- 4 Etudes, Op.4 (Szymanowski, Karol)
- Études, Op.25 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- 12 Etudes, Op.33 (Szymanowski, Karol)
- Marche funèbre, Op.72 No.2 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Mazurkas, Op.7 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Mazurkas, Op.17 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Mazurkas, Op.24 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Minuet in G major, BWV Anh.114 (Pezold, Christian)
- Pavane pour une infante défunte (Ravel, Maurice)
- Piano Sonata No.5, Op.10 No.1 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Sonata No.8, Op.13 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Sonata No.11 in A major, K.331/300i (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Piano Sonata No.12 in F major, K.332/300k (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Piano Sonata No.14, Op.27 No.2 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Sonata No.15, Op.28 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Sonata No.21, Op.53 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Polonaises, Op.26 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Polonaises, Op.40 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Préludes, Livre 1 (Debussy, Claude)