(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Sielemann, Jan.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1924. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Jan Sielemann (b. 9 May 1970)
- Detailed biography: None given
Pages in category "Sielemann, Jan/Arranger"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- 36 Fantaisies pour le clavessin, TWV 33:1-36 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Flute Quartet in A major, K.298 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Flute Quartet in C major, K.Anh.171/285b (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Flute Quartet in D major, K.285 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Flute Quartet in G major, K.285a (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Sonata for Bassoon and Cello in B-flat major, K.292/196c (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Lo sposo deluso, K.430 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.34 in C major, K.338 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.35 in D major, K.385 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.36 in C major, K.425 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.62 in D major, Hob.I:62 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.76 in E-flat major, Hob.I:76 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.79 in F major, Hob.I:79 (Haydn, Joseph)