The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Birchall. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Birchall.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Birchall"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- 3 Duets, Op.6 (Cervetto, James)
- 3 Favorite German Airs with Variations, Op.56 (Weippert, Johann Michael)
- 3 Harp Trios, Op.18 (Ferrari, Giacomo Gotifredo)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.23 (M.2.057-59) (Cramer, Johann Baptist)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.51 (Steibelt, Daniel)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.7 (Cramer, Johann Baptist)
- 3 Scotch Airs, Book 2 (Dussek, Sophia)
- 3 Sonatas and a Keyboard Duet, Op.15 (Rauzzini, Venanzio)
- 6 Ariette (Perucchini, Giovanni Battista)
- 6 Ariette, Set 1 (Marchesi, Luigi Lodovico)
- 6 Divertimenti for Flute, Harp and Violin (Meyer, Philippe-Jacques)
- 6 Duets, Op.5 (Cervetto, James)
- 6 Italian Songs, Book 1 (Millico, Giuseppe)
- 6 Italian Songs, Book 2 (Millico, Giuseppe)
- 6 Italian Songs, Book 3 (Millico, Giuseppe)
- 6 Italian Songs, Book 4 (Millico, Giuseppe)
- 6 Sonatas, Op.8 (Krumpholz, Jean-Baptiste)
- 6 String Trios, Op.28 (Giardini, Felice)
- 6 Trios, Op.14 (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- 6 Welch Airs Adapted to English Words (Biggs, Edward Smith)