London firm founded by Thomas Edward Purday (brother of Charles Henry Purday and Zenas Trivett Purday; sons of Thomas Purday, for whom see also Button & Whitaker). In 1834, T.E. Purday took over the music publishing business of [Clementi,] Collard and Collard (who remained a piano making firm), and published music (mainly song sheets) until 1862.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- T. E. Purday (1834-1862)
- Thomas Purday & Son (1862-?)
- 50, St. Paul's Church Yard (1834-1862)
- 531, Oxford Street (1862-?)
|Plate #||Full Plate||Composer||Work||IMSLP #||Full Year||Year|