||Ludwig Finscher (b.1930)
||Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie VIII, Werkgruppe 20,|
Abteilung 1: Streichquartette, Band 3 [NMA VIII/20] (pp.3-36)
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1961. Plate BA 4526.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||scan: score scanned at 600dpi (High Quality Scanning)
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Market Square Concerts, October 10, 2012.
||String Quartet No.20
||Strykekvartett nr. 20 av Mozart; 弦楽四重奏曲第20番; Quatuor Hoffmeister; String Quartet No. 20; Cuarteto de cuerda n.º 20; Quartetto K 499; Quartet de corda núm. 20; 20. Streichquartett
||Hoffmeisterkvartetten; Cuarteto Hoffmeister; KV 499; String Quartet in D Major, K. 499, "Hoffmeister"
||WorldCat; Wikipedia; VIAF: 186506874; LCCN: no96048943; BNF: 13915231c
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Menuetto and Trio. Allegretto
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
||Holograph score, n.d.[1786. GB-Lbl, Add. 37764]|
see British Library for 28 digitized manuscript images
|String Quartets by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- String Quartet No.1 in G major, K.80/73f
- String Quartet No.2 in D major, K.155/134a
- String Quartet No.3 in G major, K.156/134b
- String Quartet No.4 in C major, K.157
- String Quartet No.5 in F major, K.158
- String Quartet No.6 in B-flat major, K.159
- String Quartet No.7 in E-flat major, K.160/159a
- String Quartet No.8 in F major, K.168
- String Quartet No.9 in A major, K.169
- String Quartet No.10 in C major, K.170
- String Quartet No.11 in E-flat major, K.171
- String Quartet No.12 in B-flat major, K.172
- String Quartet No.13 in D minor, K.173
|6 String Quartets, Op.10, dedicated to Joseph Haydn
- String Quartet No.20 in D major, K.499 ("Hoffmeister")
|3 "Prussian" Quartets