Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Violin, Viola and Cello (Bartoli)
||Piano Sonata in B major
||Piano Sonata No.5; Piano Sonata No.9; Piano Sonata No.10
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||D.575 (published as Op.posth.147)
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- I. Allegro ma non troppo (B major)
- II. Andante (E major)
- III. Scherzo. Allegretto - Trio (G major)
- IV. Allegro giusto (B major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1846 – Diabelli
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The work is numbered as Piano Sonata No.5 the Breitkopf & Härtel edition, as Piano Sonata No.9 in Classical Archives, and as Piano Sonata No.10 in the Wiener Urtext Edition.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Piano Sonata in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Piano Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.840 (Reliquie) (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Piano Sonata in D major, D.850 (Op.53) (Gasteiner)
- Piano Sonata in G major, D.894 (Op.78) (Fantasie)
- Piano Sonata in C minor, D.958
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.959
- Piano Sonata in B♭ major, D.960