This series of sacred choral works started around 1900. It was jointly published with H.W. Gray of New York. It reached No.2535 in 1958 (Winton's Nicene Creed). It was similar in scope to Novello's Octavo Anthems (1875-) and Novello's Short Anthems (1889-).
Arrangers and Editors
London Novello & Co.
- 25 His salvation is nigh (Whiting, Arthur)
- 26 O Zion, That Bringest Good Tidings (Warren, Richard Henry)
- 224 Te Deum Laudamus (Willan, Healey)
- 409 Grieve not the Holy Spirit of God. (Noble, T. Tertius)
- 922 The Nicene Creed. (Stubbs, G. Edward)
- 1704 O quam gloriosum = : O how full of glory (T.L. da Vittoria)
- 2535 Nicene Creed (Winton)
- 2545 Go down, Moses. Negro spiritual (arr by C. Black)