The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Max Brockhaus. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Max Brockhaus.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Max Brockhaus"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Das Fest auf Solhaug (Pfitzner, Hans)
- Das Totenhemdchen, D.864 (Schubert, Franz)
- Der Bärenhäuter, Op.1 (Wagner, Siegfried)
- Der Kaufmann von Venedig (Humperdinck, Engelbert)
- Der Kobold, Op.3 (Wagner, Siegfried)
- Der Schmied von Marienburg, Op.13 (Wagner, Siegfried)
- Die Abreise (Albert, Eugen d')
- Die baskische Venus, Op.14 (Wetzler, Herrmann Hans)
- Sehnsucht (Wagner, Siegfried)
- Sehr leichte Stücke, Op.28 (Fuchs, Robert)
- Serenade No.3, Op.67 (Brüll, Ignaz)
- Sonnenflammen, Op.8 (Wagner, Siegfried)
- String Octet, Op.12 (Grädener, Hermann)
- String Quartet No.1, Op.13 (Pfitzner, Hans)
- Symphony in C major (Wagner, Siegfried)
- Symphony, WWV 29 (Wagner, Richard)
- Sérénade (Leoncavallo, Ruggiero)