Franciszek Klukowski (1770–1830) was known in Warsaw since ca.1805. He owned a bookshop, and in 1816 began to publish music. Initially using other printers, in 1822 (same year as Brzezina) Klukowski began to litogtaph his own scores. His publishing house went on under his son Ignacy (1804–1865) up to 1847.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- Fr. Klukowski, F. Klukowski
- Ig. Klukowski (later)
- w Składzie Muzycznym
- w Składzie Muzycznym Fr. Klukowskiego
- w Składzie Muzyki Ig. Klukowskiego
- Warsaw, przy ulicy Miodowey pod Nm 489
Klukowski didn't use plate numbers. Some early scores have instead a catalogue number in corner of the front page. They were not printed instantly, but rather put later (for instance, 3 of 4 available scores of 2 Polonaises for the 1825 Birthday of Konstantin Pavlovich by Karol Kurpiński have this number, but there is no evidence of it on the 4th).
Skład Muzyczny (same as Bureau de musique)
Fr. Klukowski (F. Klukowski)
Sources Not Yet Consulted
(Containing information about Klukowski)