The list below includes all pages in the category "For piano 6 hands (arr)". This includes works arranged for three players at one piano. See also For piano 6 hands.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For piano 6 hands (arr)"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Die Schöpfung, Hob.XXI:2 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Schwanengesang, D.957 (Schubert, Franz)
- Si j'étais roi (Adam, Adolphe)
- The Stars and Stripes Forever (Sousa, John Philip)
- String Quartet in C major, Hob.III:77 (Haydn, Joseph)
- String Quintet in E major, G.275 (Boccherini, Luigi)
- Sylvia (Delibes, Léo)
- Symphony No.2, Op.36 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Symphony No.39 in E-flat major, K.543 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.40 in G minor, K.550 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Symphony No.85 in B-flat major, Hob.I:85 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.88 in G major, Hob.I:88 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Symphony No.94 in G major, Hob.I:94 (Haydn, Joseph)