|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Sir Fanch and the Fairy (quartet for sop, con, bass)
- I dreamt my love was singing (solo for contralto)
- The Ruby Necklace (solo for tenor)
- The Nightingale (trio for sop, ten, bass)
- No candle was there and no fire (solo for contralto)
- The Spinning-Wheel (quartet for sop, con, ten, bass)
- L'Ankou (The Death Cart) (solo for soprano)
- King Gralon's Daughter (solo for bass)
- St. Peter's Night (quartet for sop, con, ten, bass)
||1909 – London: Chappell & Co.
||Frances Marion Gostling ("The lyrics written and partly founded on the original Breton legends")
||To my "American Cousins" on the occasion of my first visit to their friendly shores
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Voices, piano (see below)
This is not tagged for the breton language, since the text is not the original; Ms. Gostling seems to have altered the originals.