This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1924, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Album de Nina
||Nina's Album ; 10 Easy Pieces for Piano ; 10 pièces faciles pour piano
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Rêve d'enfant — Child's Dream — Kindertraum (C major)
- Chansonnette — Little Song — Liedchen (A minor)
- Après la messe — After Mass — Nach der Messe (D minor)
- Songerie — Dreaming — Träumeriei (A major)
- Marche — March — Marsch (F♯ minor)
- Mélodie antique — Ancient Melody — Alte Melodie (D minor)
- Au rouet — At the Wheel — Am Spinnrad (B♭ major)
- Au crépuscule — At Twilight — Bei Dämmerung (E♭ major)
- Nuages du soir — Evening Clouds — Abendwolken (A minor)
- En promenade — Walking — Beim Spaziergang (E major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
1933 composition date from what source??