|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Amen (Blue) - SATB
- Amen (Four-Fold) - SATB
- Amen (Five-Fold) - SATB, keyboard
- Circles - voice, keyboard
- Come Christians / We Are Building - SATB, keyboard
- Dream - SATB, organ
- Good Friday - voice, piano
- Hosanna (Blue) - SATB
- In Memoriam 10/17/87 (Loma Prieta Earthquake) - unison voices, instruments, piano
- Long Expected - oboe, piano
- Music for Three Deacons - alto, bass, piano
- Music on Christmas Eve - oboe, English horn
- One in the Spirit - SATB, piano
- Parking Lot's Wife - flute, oboe, guitar
- Praise Play - unison voices, piano
- Prophet / Birds - flute, oboe, piano
- Rejoice in the Journey - unison voices, piano
- Remembrance - SATB, oboe, organ
- Rose Introit - SATB, piano
- Sound the Trumpet - mixed chorus, organ
- There Will I Be - voice(s), mixed chorus, guitar(s)
- Upward Way - voice, SATB
- Visioning - voice(s), piano
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||see above, contents
WESTMINSTER TROPES, Op.42 (December 1, 1991) are a series of gebrauchsmusik works composed over several decades in association with various Presbyterian Churches: Chamber Memorial Presbyterian Church, Rutledge, PA; Westminster Presbyterian Church, Tiburon, CA; and First Presbyterian Church, San Rafael, CA -- the latter two churches where the composer served as Minister of Music. The movements are simply listed alphabetically by title, and may be played separately, in any order. Parts, when specified, are those of the original conception, but may be substituted for / enriched by other instruments and voices, ad libitum...