|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- 1. A Trip to Bermuda – Sybil Van Dare, Suzette, Pietro and Chorus
- 2. He Says Yes, She Says No! – Geraldine Van Dare, Jack Travers and Chorus
- 3. Call Me Uncle – John Thurston, Sybil and Chorus
- 4. Love Is Like a Firefly – Nina
- 5. Something – Suzette and Jenkins
- 6. Giannina (Mia) – Nina
- 7. Finale
- 8. Sapphire Seas – Sybil and Ensemble
- 9. Tommy Atkins – Nina and Ensemble
- 10. Sympathy – Geraldine and John
- 11. A Woman's Smile – Jack
- 12. De Trop – Jenkins, Pietro, Suzette and Chorus
- 13. We're Going to Make a Man of You – Nina, Herr Franz, Jack, John and Jenkins
- 14. The Beautiful Ship from Toyland – Franz and Male Chorus
- 15. When a Maid Comes Knocking at Your Heart – Nina, Jack and Franz
- 16. Finale
- 17. Opening Waltz
- 18. An American Beauty Rose – John and Ensemble
- 19. The Latest Thing from Paris – Pietro and Suzette
- 20. Kiss Me and 'Tis Day (The Dawn of Love) – Nina
- 21. Finale
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1912-10-14 — Syracuse, NY, Empire Theatre (later to New York City)
||1912 – New York: Schirmer
||Possibly public domain in EU and other 50-70 pma territories.|This item, public domain in its country of origin, is possibly likewise public domain in the EU due to the EU's implementation of Rule of the Shorter Term for non-EU works. This EU ruling might be superseded by bilateral treaties still in force between some EU countries and countries outside the EU (notably the USA).
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Otto Harbach (1873-1963)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||voices, mixed chorus, orchestra
Internet Broadway Database