||Gerhard Allroggen (1936-)
||Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie IV, Werkgruppe 11,|
Sinfonien [NMA IV/112]
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1985. Plate BA 4597.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Sinfonie KV 81; Symphonie nº 44 de Mozart; Sinfonía en re mayor, KV 81; Symphony, K. 81
||KV 73l; Sinfonía n.º 44; KV 81; Symphony in D major K. 81/73l
||Wikipedia; BNF: 13915334p
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||K.95 ; K⁶.73n
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1770 (April 25)
||1881 - Leipzig: Breitkopf und Härtel, in Wolfgang Amadeus Mozarts Werke, Ser.24, No.5
- Score – Plate W.A.M. 95 (also Part.Bibl. 129), 10 pages
- Parts – Plate Orch.Bibl., 8 parts
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
- 2 flutes, 2 oboes, [bassoon], 2 trumpets, strings, [continuo]
flutes in Andante only
NMA report (German)
Mozart's Symphonies: Context, Performance Practice, Reception
|Symphonies by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Symphony No.1 in E-flat major, K.16
- Symphony No.2 in B-flat major, K.17/Anh.C 11.02
- Symphony No.3 in E-flat major, K.18/Anh.A 51
- Symphony No.4 in D major, K.19
- Symphony No.5 in B-flat major, K.22
- Symphony No.6 in F major, K.43
- Symphony No.7 in D major, K.45
- Symphony No.8 in D major, K.48
- Symphony No.9 in C major, K.73/75a
- Symphony No.10 in G major, K.74
- Symphony No.11 in D major, K.84/73q (doubtful)
- Symphony No.12 in G major, K.110/75b
- Symphony No.13 in F major, K.112
- Symphony No.14 in A major, K.114
- Symphony No.15 in G major, K.124
- Symphony No.16 in C major, K.128
- Symphony No.17 in G major, K.129
- Symphony No.18 in F major, K.130
- Symphony No.19 in E-flat major, K.132
- Symphony No.20 in D major, K.133
- Symphony No.21 in A major, K.134
- Symphony No.22 in C major, K.162
- Symphony No.23 in D major, K.181/162b
- Symphony No.24 in B-flat major, K.182/173dA
- Symphony No.25 in G minor, K.183/173dB
- Symphony No.26 in E-flat major, K.184/161a
- Symphony No.27 in G major, K.199/161b
- Symphony No.28 in C major, K.200/189k
- Symphony No.29 in A major, K.201/186a
- Symphony No.30 in D major, K.202/186b
- Symphony No.31 in D major, K.297/300a 'Paris'
- Symphony No.32 in G major, K.318
- Symphony No.33 in B-flat major, K.319
- Symphony No.34 in C major, K.338
- Symphony No.35 in D major, K.385 'Haffner'
- Symphony No.36 in C major, K.425 'Linz'
- Symphony No.37 in G major, K.444/425a
(M. Haydn, intro. by Mozart)
- Symphony No.38 in D major, K.504 'Prague'
- Symphony No.39 in E-flat major, K.543
- Symphony No.40 in G minor, K.550
- Symphony No.41 in C major, K.551 'Jupiter'
- Symphony No.42 in F major, K.75 (doubtful)
- Symphony No.43 in F major, K.76/42a (doubtful)
- Symphony No.44 in D major, K.81/73l (doubtful)
- Symphony No.45 in D major, K.95/73n (doubtful)
- Symphony No.46 in C major, K.96/111b (doubtful)
- Symphony No.47 in D major, K.97/73m (doubtful)
- Symphony No.48 in D major, K.120/111a
- Symphony No.50 in D major, K.161/141a
- Symphony No.51 in D major, K.121/207a
- Symphony No.52 in C major, K.102/213c
- Symphony No.54 in B-flat major, K.Anh.216/Anh.C 11.03 (doubtful)
- Symphony No.55 in B-flat major, K.Anh.214/45b (doubtful)
- Symphony No.56 in F major, K.98/Anh.C 11.04 (doubtful)
- Symphony in A minor, K.Anh.220/16a 'Odense' (doubtful)
- Symphony in F major, K.Anh.223/19a
- Symphony in G major, K.Anh.221/45a 'Old Lambach'
Breitkopf publication probably based on a ms copy made by Otto Jahn that has since disappeared (though a copy of it made by Köchel still exists) according to the very brief Mozart Ausgabe report (NMArpt).