This British series of arrangements for two Violins, Viola, Cello and Piano was issued from 1892 to 1914. It was fairly short compared with choral series such as Novello's Octavo Editions.
Arrangers and Editors
- 1 Suite of four pieces Dolmetsch, Arnold
- 2 Suite of five pieces Purcell, Henry
- 3 Three dances from the music to Henry VIII German, Edward
- 5 Six pieces from the Water music Händel, George Frideric
- 6 Two bourrées Water music. Trio sonata op. 5, No. 5 Händel, George Frideric
- 15 Four English dances in the olden style. No. 2 Rustic dance Cowen, Frederic Hymen
- 18 Four characteristic waltzes. No. 1. Allegro ma non troppo Coleridge-Taylor, Samuel arr composer
- 19 Four characteristic waltzes. No. 2. Tempo di valse. Coleridge-Taylor, Samuel arr composer
- 20 Four characteristic waltzes. No. 3 Valse de la reine. Coleridge-Taylor, Samuel arr composer
- 21 Four characteristic waltzes. No. 4. Allegro furioso. Coleridge-Taylor, Samuel arr composer
- 22. Andantino from the Symphony "The consecration of sound Spohr, Louis
- 24 March in G, composed by Berthold Tours. Arr Gustav von Holst.
- 26 Minuet d'amour Cowen, Frederic arr Holst
- 28 Seven Scottish airs Holst, Gustav .
- 31 Serenade from The wand of youth. Op. 1a no.2. Elgar, Edward Arr. J. Pointer.
- 32 Suite of seven pieces Farnaby, Giles
- 33 Minuet in G . WoO 10. No. 2 Beethoven, Ludwig van Arr. J. Pointer.
- 34 Minuet from Berenice HWV 38, Overture, 3rd mvt, Handel, George Frideric