||Naoe Monma (1897-1961)
||Tokyo: Shunjusha, 1933.
||*Many items appear to be reprints of arrangements issued previously in Europe by publishers such as Schott and Peters.
||Gesammelete Werke der Weltmusik, Vol.82
||World Music Collection, Vol.82 ; 世界音楽全集 第82巻 室内楽曲集
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.12, Op.26: Andante
- Beethoven: Marsch aus der Oper Fidelio
- Beethoven: Symphony No.1, Op.21: Finale
- Beethoven: Bagatelle Op.33 No.6
- Beethoven: Adagio aus dem Sextet
- Beethoven: Septett, Op.20: Menuetto
- Beethoven: Piano Sonata No.14, Op.27 No.2: Allegretto
- Beethoven: Serenade, Op.8: Allegretto alla Polacca
- Haydn: God save the Emperor from Emperor quartet
- Haydn: Serenade Quartet in F
- Haydn: Aria In Native Worth from The Creation
- Haydn: Andante Surprise Symphony (No.82)
- Haydn: Menuet Quartet in G (No.66, Op.64 No.4)
- Haydn: Rondo all’Ongarese (Gypsy Rondo) from Piano Trio Hob.XV:25
- Haydn: Romance La Reine symphony No.15 (No.85)
- Haydn: Rondo Symhony No 13 in G (No.88)
- Mozart: Rondo alla Turca from Piano Sonata K.331
- Mozart: "La ci darem" from Don Giovanni
- Mozart: String Quartet in D minor K.421
Marche héroique (Op.27 No.3)
- Schubert: Moments musicaux, D.780 - No.1
- Schubert: Moments musicaux, D.780 - No.3
- Schubert: Menuett aus dem Oktet ;
- Schubert: Symphony No.9, D.944: Andante
- Schubert:Entr'acte (Zwischenaktmusik) No. 2 aus Rosamunde
- Schubert: Marche militaire in D major, D.733/1
||2 violins viola cello
||National Diet Library
The series was published from 1929 and reached Vol 100 in 1936. It was continued slowly thereafter, totalling 150 volumes.
Vol. 82 has two sections. The first is 5 piano trio arrangements in piano score only, and the second is the parts of 26 arrangements of well-known classical pieces and a few original works for string quartet.
In the first section items 1 and 2 are from Trio-Albums Vol.4. The other three are: Tarantelle, Op.85 No.2 (Heller), Lied ohne Worte, Op.30 No.4 (Mendelssohn), and Bulgarische Tanz, Op.6 No.1 (Nováček).
In the second section items 1 to 7 (Beethoven) and 20 to 26 (Schubert) are from vol 2 of Sitt's Meister fur die Jugend.