Since this work was first published after 1925 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Georgy Kirkor (1910-1980)
Vasily Nechayev (1895-1956)
||Selected Works, Vol.10: Works for Piano|
Moscow: Muzgiz, 1956. Plate M. 25573 Г.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in the EU (or 20 years ago in Italy, before 1996 in the former USSR). Hence, the edition is public domain in its country of origin or a government publication. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Flofion, Book 5
||Flofion, Book 5, "Frolics" for piano
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Duettino. Andante semplice (A minor)
- Melancolie. Sostenuto assai (E minor)
- Chant. Andante deloroso (E minor)
- Grotesque. Irato, con impeto (C major)
- Nocturne. Lento assai e lugubre (B minor)
- Reve d’hiver. Poco allegro (G minor)
- Phrase. Quieto (G major)
- Madrigale. Andantino amoroso (E♭ major)
- Interlude. Lento a piacere (C minor)
- Idylle. Tranquille (A major)
- Conte mystique. Largo narrante (F minor)
- Variations intimes. Semplice (D major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
The rest pieces were never published.