(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Yokoyama, Shin-Itchiro.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1927. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Shin-Itchiro Yokoyama (b. 1956)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: 横山 真一郎
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- Detailed biography: None given
Attention! Yokoyama is my family name. Shin-Itchiro is personal name. I write my name in Japanese style.
↓Please check the newest version. I correct detail so often.
Pages in category "Yokoyama, Shin-Itchiro/Arranger"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Le carnaval des animaux (Saint-Saëns, Camille)
- Cello Suite No.1 in G major, BWV 1007 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Cello Suite No.3 in C major, BWV 1009 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Cello Suite No.5 in C minor, BWV 1011 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Cello Suite No.6 in D major, BWV 1012 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- 6 Cello Suites, BWV 1007-1012 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Children's Corner (Debussy, Claude)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 870 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 847 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in E-flat minor, BWV 853 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in G minor, BWV 861 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Préludes, Livre 1 (Debussy, Claude)
- Préludes, Livre 2 (Debussy, Claude)