(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Upmeyer, Walter.)
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1926, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Walter Upmeyer (1 December 1876 — 2 January 1961)
Pages in category "Upmeyer, Walter/Editor"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Cello Concerto in A minor, RV 422 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Cello Concerto No.1 in G major (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- Cello Concerto No.2 in A major (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- Cello Concerto No.3 in C major (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- Cello Sonata in C major (Dalla Bella, Domenico)
- Cello Sonata in C major (Picinetti, Giovanni Felice Maria)
- Cello Sonata, TWV 41:D6 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Clarinet Quartet in D major, Op.8 No.1 (Stamitz, Carl Philipp)
- Concerto for 4 Violins (Leo, Leonardo)
- Concerto for Flute and 2 Violins, TWV 51:AnhG1 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Concerto for Harpsichord in A major (Dittersdorf, Carl Ditters von)
- 12 Concertos, Op.3 (Manfredini, Francesco Onofrio)
- Trio Sonata in B minor, Op.1 No.8 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- Trio Sonata in B-flat major, Op.1 No.4 (Caldara, Antonio)
- Trio Sonata in C minor, Op.1 No.6 (Caldara, Antonio)
- Trio Sonata, TWV 42:F3 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- 12 Trio Sonatas, Op.1 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- 6 Trio Sonatas, W.B 30-35 (Bach, Johann Christian)