The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Francis, Day & Hunter. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Francis, Day & Hunter.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Francis, Day & Hunter"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Tarantella (Dunster, J. Charles)
- The 'New Cut' Coon (Collins, Charles)
- The Ash Grove (Skeaf, Joseph)
- The Bally Bull-Dog (Connor, T.W.)
- The Beefeater (Darnley, Herbert)
- The Bolshevik (Weston, Robert Patrick)
- The Kangaroo Hop (Godfrey, Fred)
- The Latchford Schottische (Harris, Clement)
- The Monkey's Serenade (Godard, Felix)
- The Mystery of a Hansom Cab (Durandeau, Augustus E.)
- The Photo of the Girl I Left Behind (Merson, Billy)
- The Seaside Posters Round The Home (Pether, Henry E.)
- The Veleta (Morris, Arthur)
- There's Somebody Waiting For Me (Lauder, Harry)