The list below includes all pages in the category "Masques". The masque was a type of 16th- and 17th-century courtly entertainment. See also Stage Works.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Masques"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- The Maid of the Oaks (Barthélémon, François-Hippolyte)
- Le Mariage de la grosse Cathos (Philidor l'ainé, André Danican)
- The Masque at Kenilworth (Sullivan, Arthur)
- Masque in Honour of the Marriage of Lord Hayes (Campion, Thomas)
- The Masque of Alfred (Arne, Thomas Augustine)
- The Masque of Comus (Lawes, Henry)
- A Masque of Dead Florentines, Op.75 (Kroeger, Ernest Richard)
- Masque of St. Louis (Converse, Frederick Shepherd)
- Musiche corali (Banchieri, Adriano)