We need more information on Jacob Mallach
You can help by adding exact dates of birth and death and biography links
Jacob Mallach (ca.1826-1831 — after 1900)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Jacob Mallach, Sr.
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- Detailed biography: None given
- Testimony from his wife Ann Mallach in an 1880 court case: "I have been married to Jacob Mallach more than thirty years; live at 62 Third Avenue; have five grown up children; have lived in this city over 38 years;" Note that one of his children was also named Jacob Mallach (born ca.1856-63, died 1901).
- Stockholder in the New York Music Publishing Co. (Limited) in 1882; Secretary and member of the Board of Directors in 1889.
- Mallach's page at Music in Gotham.
- Born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1855.
As Arranger (2)
Arrangements by: Mallach, Jacob
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.