(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Kompy.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1924. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
- Detailed biography: None given
Pages in category "Kompy/Arranger"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Canon and Gigue in D major, P.37 (Pachelbel, Johann)
- Canzon super 'O Nachbar Roland', SSWV 66 (Scheidt, Samuel)
- Concert pour 4 parties de violes, H.545 (Charpentier, Marc-Antoine)
- 4 Concerti for 4 Violins, TWV 40:201-204 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Concerto for 2 Chalumeaux, TWV 52:d1 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Sacro-profanus concentus musicus (Schmelzer, Johann Heinrich)
- Siehe, um Trost war mir sehr bange (Förtsch, Johann Philipp)
- Sinfonia in B minor, RV 169 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Sinfonie e Concerti a 5, Op.2 (Albinoni, Tomaso)
- Sonata 'La Scalabrina', Op.5 No.12 (Vitali, Giovanni Battista)
- Sonata à 4 in G minor (Bach, Johann Michael)
- Sonata a 4, Op.11 No.18 (Legrenzi, Giovanni)
- Sonatae à 2,3,4 e 5 stromenti da arco et altri (Rosenmüller, Johann)
- Sonate concertate in stil moderno, libro secondo (Castello, Dario)
- Sonate e Sinfonie da camera (Rosenmüller, Johann)