The list below includes all pages in the category "Japanese language". This includes vocal works which use text in Japanese.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Japanese language"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Sabishiki Yoru no Uta (Yamada, Kōsaku)
- Sakula (Kato, Yoichi)
- Sakura Sakura (Knuth, Jürgen)
- Sakura Sakura (Yokoyama, Shin-Itchiro)
- Sakura (Gil Muñoz, María)
- Sakura (Vaccaro, Giuseppe)
- Seki no Yūzare (Motoori, Nagayo)
- Shikararete (Hirota, Ryūtarō)
- Shinoda no Yabu (Fujii, Kiyomi)
- Short Pieces for Small Chorus (St. George Tucker, Tui)
- Shukujitsu Taisaijitsu (Various)
- Stars and dandelions (Kato, Yoichi)
- Suite for Female Chorus (Yamamoto, Jun)
- Sumomo-Gi, Op.18 (Tamai, Kiyosul)
- Sunayama (Nakayama, Shinpei)
- Sōshunhu (Nakada, Akira)