The list below includes all pages in the category "Fairy operas".
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
This includes all operas and opera-ballets to which the composer has ascribed a genre of a fantastic or magical nature, including but not limited to Opéra féerie, Conte de fées and Féerie lyrique.
See also Opera-ballets, Operas and Stage Works.
Pages in category "Fairy operas"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Carmosine (Février, Henry)
- Cendrillon (Isouard, Nicolo)
- Cendrillon (Massenet, Jules)
- Le cheval de bronze (Auber, Daniel François Esprit)
- The Christmas Tree, Op.21 (Rebikov, Vladimir)
- Cinderella and the Prince (Gottschalk, Louis Ferdinand)
- Cinderella (Farmer of Balliol College, John)
- La clochette (Hérold, Ferdinand)
- Les contes de Perrault (Fourdrain, Félix)
- Le cor fleuri (Halphen, Fernand)
- Cœur de rubis (Grovlez, Gabriel)