We need more information on Julius Bernstein
You can help by adding biography links
Julius Bernstein (9 December 1860 — 12 February 1942)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Julius A. Bernstein
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- Detailed biography: None given
- Musical director of the Germania Theater in New York in 1882.
- Stockholder in the New York Music Publishing Co. (Limited).
- Residing at 162 East 90th Street in New York in 1916.
- Birth year possibly 1861.
- Probably related to the contemporaneous New York City musician Adolf Bernstein.
Compositions by: Bernstein, Julius
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.