(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Ansell, Simon.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1927. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Simon Ansell (Unknown)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Publisher only, not a composer as such
Pages in category "Ansell, Simon/Editor"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- La clemenza di Tito, K.621 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Concerto Accademico (Vaughan Williams, Ralph)
- Concerto grosso in C minor, Op.1 No.11 (Locatelli, Pietro Antonio)
- Concerto Grosso in E minor, H.75 (Geminiani, Francesco)
- Concerto Grosso in E minor (Boyce, William)
- Concerto in B minor, RV 580 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Scottish Fantasy, Op.46 (Bruch, Max)
- A Simple Suite (Gibbs, Cecil Armstrong)
- Sinfonia concertante in E-flat major, K.364/320d (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Sinfonia, FaWV M:G4 (Fasch, Johann Friedrich)
- String Quartet No.1, Op.11 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)
- String Quintet No.4 in G minor, K.516 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Suite im alten Stil, Op.10 (Sinding, Christian)
- Symphony No.84 in E-flat major, Hob.I:84 (Haydn, Joseph)