Scores and Parts
6 Duettinos sur La Gazza Ladra (No.1)
6 Duettinos sur Freischütz (No.2)
6 Duettinos sur Anna Bolena (No.3)
6 Duettinos sur Norma (No.6)
||Bériot, Charles-Auguste de
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||14 pieces published, but only the first 6 works were published as Op.89
- 6 Duettinos on La gazza ladra
- 6 Duettinos on Der Freischütz
- 6 Duettinos on Anna Bolena
- Don Juan, 6 Duos
- L’Elisire d’Amore, 6 Duos
- 6 Duettinos on Norma
- Beatrice di Tenda, 3 Duos, Op.94
- Sémiramide, 6 Duos, Op.96
- 6 Duettinos sur 'Les Puritains', Op.97
- La Sonnambula, 6 Duos, Op.98
- Opéra sans paroles, Op.93
- Oberon, 5 Duos, Op.103
- Soirée musicale sur 'Othello', Op.89 (first published as Op.89, later changed to Op.98)
- Roméo et Juliette et Straniera, 2 grandes Duos, Op.110
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
- Nos.10-12 were composed by Beriot in collaboration with his son, Charles-Wilfrid Bériot (1833-1914).
- The series was issued in three arrangements
- Duos (violin, piano; flute, piano; cello, piano)
- Trios (violin or flute, cello, piano)
- Quartets (2 violins, cello, piano; flute, violin, cello, piano)
- However, the only piano score was the violin-piano version.
Cello parts were arranged by Prosper Seligman (1817-1882).
Only the first 6 works are uploaded here, all other are linked here, but have separate work pages.