(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Sterling, Andrew B..)
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1926, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Andrew B. Sterling (26 August 1874 — 11 August 1955)
＝ Name in Other Languages: اندرو بی. استرلینگ, أندرو بي. ستيرلينغ, اندرو بى. ستيرلينج
＝ Aliases: Andrew Benjamin Sterling, 00029596447 IPI
＝ Authorities - WorldCat, Wikipedia, VIAF: 63202168, LCCN: n92049035, ISNI: 0000 0000 2956 3078, GND: 1169587623, MusicBrainz: be56d071-9ccd-44a6-a904-4d23125663d0, NLA: 49287427, IATH: w60k9zrj
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Pages in category "Sterling, Andrew B./Librettist"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- I Ain't'en Got'en No Time to Have the Blues (Von Tilzer, Harry)
- I Just Can't Help from Lovin' that Man (Von Tilzer, Harry)
- I Sent My Wife to the Thousand Isles (Von Tilzer, Harry)
- I'll Be There, I'll Be There, Mary Dear (Von Tilzer, Harry)
- I've Lost My Nannie (Mills, Kerry)
- In the City of Sighs and Tears (Mills, Kerry)
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise (Von Tilzer, Harry)
- It's a Small World After All (Von Tilzer, Harry)