(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Mourey, Colette.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1925. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Colette Mourey (b. 11 June 1954)
- After being a guitar teacher and interpret, now teacher at Université de Franche-Comté, France: from ancient to atonal counterpoint, music esthetic and didactic; composer, author of more than 2000 edited titles, she is developing her new musical system, “hypertonalité (founded on scales longer than octava, creating an open spiral (replacing the old “cycle”), radically modifying atonal counterpoint and permitting the reintroduction of “natural consonances” in a contemporary language).
Pages in category "Mourey, Colette/Arranger"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Canon and Gigue in D major, P.37 (Pachelbel, Johann)
- Cantabile in E-flat major (Hummel, Johann Nepomuk)
- Cantate 'Aux Voiles du Voyage' (Mourey, Colette)
- Carmen (Bizet, Georges)
- Le carnaval des animaux (Saint-Saëns, Camille)
- Carnets de voyage (Mourey, Colette)
- Chinese Rhapsody (Mourey, Colette)
- Concert Duets for Trombone (Blazhevich, Vladislav)
- Les contes d'Hoffmann (Offenbach, Jacques)