(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Bryan, Alfred.)
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1926, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Alfred Bryan (15 September 1871 — 1 April 1958)
＝ Name in Other Languages: アルフレッド・ブライアン, آلفرد برایان, Альфред Брайан, ألفرد بريان
＝ Aliases: Bryan, Al Bryan, Брайан, Альфред
＝ Authorities - WorldCat, Wikipedia, VIAF: 42030305, LCCN: n88051265, ISNI: 0000 0000 7359 6897, BNF: 13941849r, MusicBrainz: dce073f1-c582-49ef-8d20-fde7a3eb584b, NKC: mzk2014839331, BNE: XX991519, IATH: w60s2t0f
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Pages in category "Bryan, Alfred/Librettist"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- I'm on My Way to Mandalay (Fisher, Fred)
- I've Got Your Number (Meyer, George W.)
- If I Were the Ocean and You Were the Shore (Wells, Jack)
- If You Ain't Got It, Go and Get It (Smith, Chris)
- The Irish Were Egyptians Long Ago (Smith, Chris)
- Is It Warm Enough for You? (Kendis, James)
- It Was the Dutch (Mullen, James B.)
- It's the Pretty Things You Say (Snyder, Ted)
- It's Time for Every Boy to Be a Soldier (Tierney, Harry)