(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Beckensteiner, Anne-Marie .)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1926. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Anne-Marie Beckensteiner (b. 4 February 1925)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Anne-Marie Beckensteiner-Paillard
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Pages in category "Beckensteiner, Anne-Marie /Performer"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Concerti a due Cori, HWV 332-334 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1061 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, RV 514 (Vivaldi, Antonio)
- Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in D minor, BWV 1063 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for 4 Harpsichords in A minor, BWV 1065 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for Orchestra in F major, FaWV L:F5 (Fasch, Johann Friedrich)
- Concerto for Recorder and Flute, TWV 52:e1 (Telemann, Georg Philipp)
- Concerto Grosso in C major, HWV 318 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Concerto Grosso in D minor, HWV 328 (Handel, George Frideric)